888-602-7328

Shop by Price > Home Theater Seating by Price > $700 to $899 Per Seat > 

Chat Live Now

Why Buy From Us?

Click Here To Find Out Why

Customer Reviews

What People Are Saying

Cart Secured

Powered By VerisignTM

Results 49-83 of 8312

Shop $700 to $899 Per Seat

Palliser Rhumba 41918

Many Colors | Customizable

> Sliding Arm Pad | Foot Options

> Contour Seating | Stainless Steel Cups

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $880.00 /Seat

(5)

Compare Compare

Palliser Sierra II 48218

Many Colors | Customizable

> Optional LED Cups | Console Storage

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $803.00 /Seat

()

Compare Compare

Palliser Stereo 41454

Many Colors | Customizable

> Optional LED Lights | Space Saver

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $704.00 /Seat

()

Compare Compare

Palliser Tijuana 41949

Top Grain Leather | Manual Recline

> Premium High End Design

> Sliding Arm|Hammock Seating

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $799.00 /Seat

()

Compare Compare

Palliser Vox 41458

Many Colors | Customizable

> Optional LED Cupholders | Foot Options

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $880.00 /Seat

(1)

Compare Compare

Palliser Wills 41406

Many Colors | Customizable

> Optional LED Lights | Space Saver

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $704.00 /Seat

()

Compare Compare

Row One Carmel RO8009

Bonded Leather | Power Recline

> Arm Storage | Tray Tables

> Optional LED Cup Holders

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $870.00 /Seat

()

Compare Compare

Row One Galaxy RO8066

Leather Gel | Power Recline

> Adjustable Headrest

> Optional LED Cup Holders

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $710.00 /Seat

(0)

Compare Compare

Row One Plaza RO8013

Bonded Leather | Power Recline

> Tray Tables | Arm Storage

> Optional LED Cup Holders

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $870.00 /Seat

(0)

Compare Compare

Row One Plaza RO8013

Bonded Leather | Power Recline

> Tray Tables | Arm Storage

> Optional LED Cup Holders

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $870.00 /Seat

(1)

Compare Compare

Southern Motion Curve 6858

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Motorized Head Rest | USB Port

> Power Recline | Storage Console

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $770.00 / Seat

()

Compare Compare

The Fiesta

Bonded Leather | Manual Recline

> Standard Cup Holders

> Middle Storage Compartment

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

As Shown $878.00 

()

Compare Compare

The Fiesta

Bonded Leather | Manual Recline

> Standard Cup Holders

> Middle Storage Compartment

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

As Shown $878.00 

()

Compare Compare

The Fiesta

Bonded Leather | Manual Recline

> Standard Cup Holders

> Middle Storage Compartment

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

As Shown $878.00 

()

Compare Compare

The Fiesta

Bonded Leather | Manual Recline

> Standard Cup Holders

> Middle Storage Compartment

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

As Shown $878.00 

()

Compare Compare

The Magnolia

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> Arm Storage|Lumbar Support

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $704.00 /Seat

(3)

Compare Compare

The Supreme

Bonded Leather | Manual Recline

> Standard Cup Holders

> Middle Storage Compartment

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

As Shown $778.00 

()

Compare Compare

The Supreme

Bonded Leather | Manual Recline

> Standard Cup Holders

> Middle Storage Compartment

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

As Shown $778.00 

()

Compare Compare

The Torino

Bonded Leather | Manual Recline

> Standard Cup Holders

> Middle Storage Compartment

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

As Shown $898.00 

()

Compare Compare

The Torino

Bonded Leather | Manual Recline

> Standard Cup Holders

> Middle Storage Compartment

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

As Shown $898.00 

()

Compare Compare