Click To Chat

888-602-7328

By Brand > Palliser > Palliser Theater Seating > 

Chat Live Now

Why Buy From Us?

Click Here To Find Out Why

Customer Reviews

What People Are Saying

Cart Secured

Powered By VerisignTM

Shop Palliser Theater Seating

Palliser 41946 Bullet

Black or Brown Bonded Leather

> Manual Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Table|Space Saver

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $649.00 /Seat

(4)

Compare Compare

Palliser 41946 Bullet

Black or Brown Bonded Leather

> Power Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Table|Space Saver

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $749.00 /Seat

(19)

Compare Compare

Palliser 41946 Bullet

Black or Brown Top Grain Leather

> Manual Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Table|Space Saver

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $769.00 /Seat

(15)

Compare Compare

Palliser 41946 Bullet

Black or Brown Top Grain Leather

> Power Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Table|Space Saver

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $869.00 /Seat

(39)

Compare Compare

Palliser 41937 Blade

Black or Brown Bonded Leather

> Manual Recline

> Space Saver|Tall Seat Backs

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $529.00 /Seat

(16)

Compare Compare

Palliser 41937 Blade

Black or Brown Bonded Leather

> Power Recline

> Space Saver|Tall Seat Backs

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $629.00 /Seat

(18)

Compare Compare

Palliser 41937 Blade

Black or Brown Top Grain Leather

> Manual Recline

> Space Saver|Tall Seat Backs

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $629.00 /Seat

(16)

Compare Compare

Palliser 41937 Blade

Black or Brown Top Grain Leather

> Power Recline

> Space Saver|Tall Seat Backs

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $729.00 /Seat

(28)

Compare Compare

Palliser 41920 Pacifico

Black or Brown Top Grain Leather

> Manual Recline

> Optional LED Cups|Lumbar Support

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $619.00 /Seat

(16)

Compare Compare

Palliser 41920 Pacifico

Black or Brown Top Grain Leather

> Power Recline

> Optional LED Cups|Lumbar Support

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $719.00 /Seat

(20)

Compare Compare

Palliser 41945 Atomic

Black or Brown Top Grain Leather

> Manual Recline

> Tray Tables|Optional LED Cupholders

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $679.00 /Seat

(1)

Compare Compare

Palliser 41945 Atomic

Black or Brown Top Grain Leather

> Power Recline

> Tray Tables|Optional LED Cupholders

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $779.00 /Seat

(1)

Compare Compare

Palliser 41951 Pacifico II

Black or Brown Bonded Leather

> Manual Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Table| Contour Seats

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $529.00 /Seat

(0)

Compare Compare

Palliser 41951 Pacifico II

Black or Brown Bonded Leather

> Power Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Table| Contour Seats

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $629.00 /Seat

()

Compare Compare

Palliser 41951 Pacifico II

Black or Brown Top Grain Leather

> Manual Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Table| Contour Seats

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $649.00 /Seat

()

Compare Compare

Palliser 41951 Pacifico II

Black or Brown Top Grain Leather

> Power Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Table| Contour Seats

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $749.00 /Seat

(14)

Compare Compare

Palliser Atomic 41945

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> Tray Tables|Cupholder Choices

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $650.00 /Seat

(0)

Compare Compare

Palliser Auxillary 41450

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Table|Space Saver

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $620.00 /Seat

()

Compare Compare

Palliser Blade 41937

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> Space Saver|Tall Seat Backs

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $590.00 /Seat

(2)

Compare Compare

Palliser Bullet 41946

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Table|Space Saver

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $610.00 /Seat

(0)

Compare Compare

Palliser Channel 41401

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Tables|Arm Storage

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $780.00 /Seat

(3)

Compare Compare

Palliser Current 41452

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> LED Lights|Tall Seat Backs

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $860.00 /Seat

()

Compare Compare

Palliser Dartford 41947

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Tables|Arm Storage

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $750.00 /Seat

(1)

Compare Compare

Palliser Digital 41451

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> Adjustable Headrest|Tray Tables

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $800.00 /Seat

(2)

Compare Compare

Palliser Elite 41952

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Tables|Arm Storage

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $695.00 /Seat

(1)

Compare Compare

Palliser Epych 41914

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Tables

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $825.00 /Seat

()

Compare Compare

Palliser HiFi 41453

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Tables

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $825.00 /Seat

(1)

Compare Compare

Palliser Linus 41921

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> Sliding Arm|Wood Feet

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $895.00 /Seat

(2)

Compare Compare

Palliser Pacifico 41920

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> Lumbar Support|Sleek Design

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $685.00 /Seat

(0)

Compare Compare

Palliser Rhumba 41918

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> Sliding Arm|Hammock Seating

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $740.00 /Seat

(5)

Compare Compare

Palliser Tijuana 41949

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> Sliding Arm|Hammock Seating

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $740.00 /Seat

()

Compare Compare

Palliser Pennsylvania 41953

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> Removable Panels|Tray Table|Storage

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $1,040.00 /Seat

(2)

Compare Compare

Palliser XZipit 41830

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> Removable Logo Panels

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $940.00 /Seat

(2)

Compare Compare

Palliser Balance 40454

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Tables

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $880.00 /Seat

(0)

Compare Compare

Palliser Equalizer 41408

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Tables|Arm Storage

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $720.00 /Seat

(0)

Compare Compare

Palliser Feedback 41457

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Tables

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $620.00 /Seat

(0)

Compare Compare

Palliser Overdrive 41409

Leather & Fabric in Many Colors

> Power or Manual Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Tables

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starting $630.00 /Seat

(0)

Compare Compare