Gavin 41083 Reclining Sectional
- Optional Power Lumbar System on Select Items
- Power Recline & Power Headrest Motor Systems
- Power Arm Pieces Feature a USB Port for Fast Charging
- Accessory Dock Available on Straight Storage Console
- Choice of Leathers & Fabrics in Hundreds of Colors
- Multiple Pieces Featuring Unlimited Layouts and Sizes
- Wall Hugger Design Allowing You to Position Close To a Wall
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Frame
Please click on the product brochures and other documents below to learn more about this product.
This Collection can be purchased by buying individual pieces, or by selecting one of our most popular Preset Layouts as detailed below. For the Gavin 41083 Collection each "Recliner" includes power recline and a power headrest. The "Chair" and "Seat" pieces are stationary (they do not recline) and include no motors.
- LAYOUT A (1) Left Arm Facing Power Recliner with Power Headrest, (2) Armless Chairs, (1) Corner Curve Seat, (1) Right Arm Facing Power Recliner with Power Headrest
- LAYOUT B (1) Left Arm Facing Power Recliner with Power Headrest, (1) Armless Chair, (1) Corner Curve Seat, (1) Armless Power Recliner with Power Headrest, (1) Right Arm Facing Power Recliner with Power Headrest
- LAYOUT C (1) Left Arm Facing Power Recliner with Power Headrest, (1) Armless Power Recliner with Power Headrest, (1) Corner Curve Seat, (1) Armless Chair, (1) Right Arm Facing Power Recliner with Power Headrest
- LAYOUT D (1) Left Arm Facing Power Recliner with Power Headrest, (1) Straight Storage Console, (2) Armless Chairs, (1) Corner Curve Seat, (1) Right Arm Facing Power Recliner with Power Headrest
- LAYOUT E (1) Left Arm Facing Power Recliner with Power Headrest, (1) Straight Storage Console, (1) Armless Chair, (1) Corner Curve Seat, (1) Armless Power Recliner with Power Headrest, (1) Right Arm Facing Power Recliner with Power Headrest
- LAYOUT F (1) Left Arm Facing Power Recliner with Power Headrest, (1) Straight Storage Console, (2) Armless Power Recliners with Power Headrest, (1) Corner Curve Seat, (1) Right Arm Facing Power Recliner with Power Headrest
Palliser's rich history is reflected in their large assortment of carefully selected leathers and fabrics. The leathers are categorized in grades 1000 through 6000. Leather 1000 is the most economical selection and offers the best durability, color consistency, and is excellent for every day use. The 6000 series would be the most supple, delicate and would demonstrate the natural characteristics of each hide. They offer a fashion forward palette of premium fabrics with textures & colors to suit all decors. Palliser ensures your furniture is upholstered to your exact tastes and styles.
Leather 1000 is Palliser's most affordable leather grade, consisting of the Valencia Series. This is a thicker hide, with a slight touch of sheen, in a vibrant selection of colors. It is spill and stain resistant and ideal for high traffic areas.
This consists of the Bali, Classic and Rein Series. The Classic and Bali Series are distinctive leathers with a gentle two tone sauvage, and a very subtle sheen. Very thick and excellent for high traffic areas. These leathers cleans exceptionally well. Rein is a great all-purpose leather with a soft hand that is available in a variety of fresh colors. It is spill and stain resistant and ideal for high traffic areas.
This consists of the following: Bronco, Solana, Parlour, Evoque, and Frolic Series. The Bronco Series is a top grain leather with a modern and stylish look with a hint of rustic charm. It offers a soft patina that will wear well over time. The Solana Series offers a thick cut, with an even and smooth texture. This leather is of exceptional quality. Evoque is a thick and consistent leather article that is extremely soft and offered in clean contemporary colors. Parlour is a semi-aniline leather with a waxy crackle effect. The distinctive qualities of this article are its smooth, silky hand feel and its gentle matte finish. Parlour has been designed to resist scratching and have virtually no color variation. Finished in Italy with state of the art technology. Frolic leather has a visible natural grain, is heavy in weight, and is appropriate for heavy use upholstery due to its strong, protective finish. Available in a vibrant palette, this leather will be consistent in appearance across hides thanks to its durable coating.
Leather 4000 is a premium offering from Palliser and consists of the Appaloosa Series. This is a premium natural 100% top grain leather article that displays each hide's natural characteristics such as scars, stretch marks and insect bites. It offers subtle shading variations and will develop a beautiful patina over time.
Leather 5000 is a premium offering from Palliser and consists of the Saratoga Series. Saratoga is a full aniline, lightly buffed leather. A special combination of oils and waxes give it a dark colour that drastically changes shades when pulled or stretched during the upholstering process. A beautiful patina is developed over time, further enhancing its appearance.
This is Palliser's premium leather grade which is the Alfresco Series, made especially for the most discriminating leather connoisseurs. It is the softest leather that Palliser offers, featuring an incredible hand and a subtle two-tone finish. If you are looking for the best of the best, then we highly suggest upholstering your furniture in this leather series.
Vegan leather looks like leather, but does not use animal skin nor were any animals exploited in the creation process. It is a great alternative for those seeking the look and feel of leather, but in a vegan friendly format.
This Grade offers many fabric selections all at the same great price point. Expertly chosen fabrics in a huge palette of color choices. Choose between 100% microfibers or blends of polyester, cotton, silk and other fine materials. Some fabrics have a smooth velvet like finish while others have chenille textures, patterns and unique designs.
These fabrics have a slightly higher price point than the Grade 1 fabrics and typically offer more unique designs or patterns. All of these fabrics are durable, easy to clean, maintain, and excellent for everyday use.
Grade 3 fabric options are distinct in texture, and offer unique and stylish options for your Palliser, sofas and sectionals.
Grade 4 fabrics are especially unique and would be wonderful options to enhance any décor.
Want to see, touch and feel the upholstery in person? We will gladly send you swatches free of charge.
As a proud North American furniture company, Palliser Furniture is a leader in Home Theater Seating with a maintained tradition of excellence for over 60 years. Their Collections reflect a carefully considered selection of pieces that represent quality, feature extensive choice and impart innovation.
All measurements shown are in inches and are Width x Depth x Height.
Right Arm Recliner
33 W x 41 D x 41 H
Left Arm Recliner
33 W x 41 D x 41 H
23 W x 41 D x 41 H
23 W x 41 D x 41 H
13 W x 40 D x 37 H
55 W x 55 D x 41 H
This model offers the following lifestyle accessories to enhance your seating experience. To purchase them you simply add this model to your cart and follow the next steps.