Shop by Style > Home Theater Seating by Style > Modern and Contemporary > 

Chat Live Now

Why Buy From Us?

Click Here To Find Out Why

Customer Reviews

What People Are Saying

Cart Secured

Powered By VerisignTM

Results 1-48 of 1591234

Shop Modern and Contemporary Styled Seats

Octane Sonic XS900

Over 20 Colors | Many Options

> LED Lights | Space Saver

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $629.00 /Seat

(0)

Compare Compare

Octane Turbo XL700

Bonded Leather | Manual Recline

> LED Lights | Arm Storage

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $549.00 /Seat

(21)

Compare Compare

Octane Turbo XL700

Bonded Leather | Power Recline

> LED Lights | Arm Storage

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $649.00 /Seat

(14)

Compare Compare

Octane Turbo XL700

Premium Leather | Power Recline

> LED Lights | Arm Storage

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $769.00 /Seat

(14)

Compare Compare

Octane Turbo XL700

Premium Leather | Power Recline

> LED Lights | Arm Storage

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $769.00 /Seat

(43)

Compare Compare

Octane Turbo XL700

Over 20 Colors | Many Options

> LED Lights | Arm Storage

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $579.00 /Seat

(43)

Compare Compare

Octane Blaze XL900

Premium Leather | Manual Recline

> Stainless Steel Cups | Contour Seat

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $699.00 /Seat

(6)

Compare Compare

Octane Blaze XL900

Premium Leather | Power Recline

> LED Lights | Contour Seat

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $799.00 /Seat

(11)

Compare Compare

Octane Blaze XL900

Premium Leather | Power Recline

> LED Lights | Contour Seat

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $799.00 /Seat

(6)

Compare Compare

Octane Blaze XL900

Over 20 Colors | Many Options

> LED Lights | Contour Seat

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $629.00 /Seat

(11)

Compare Compare

Octane Diesel XS950

Premium Leather | Manual Recline

> Stainless Steel Cups | Space Saver

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $699.00 /Seat

(6)

Compare Compare

Octane Diesel XS950

Premium Leather | Power Recline

> LED Lights | Space Saver

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $799.00 /Seat

(12)

Compare Compare

Octane Diesel XS950

Premium Leather | Power Recline

> LED Lights | Space Saver

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $799.00 /Seat

(6)

Compare Compare

Octane Diesel XS950

Over 20 Colors | Many Options

> LED Lights | Space Saver

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $629.00 /Seat

(12)

Compare Compare

Octane Nitro XL750

Premium Leather | Power Recline

> LED Lights | Arm Storage

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $879.00 /Seat

(1)

Compare Compare

Octane Nitro XL750

Premium Leather | Power Recline

> LED Lights | Arm Storage

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $879.00 /Seat

(1)

Compare Compare

Octane Nitro XL750

Over 20 Colors | Many Options

> LED Lights | Arm Storage

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $659.00 /Seat

(1)

Compare Compare

Octane Bolt XS400

Premium Leather | Power Recline

> Stainless Steel Cups | Space Saver

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $699.00 /Seat

(10)

Compare Compare

Octane Bolt XS400

Bonded Leather | Power Recline

> Stainless Steel Cups | Space Saver

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $599.00 /Seat

(9)

Compare Compare

Octane Bolt XS400

Bonded Leather | Manual Recline

> Stainless Steel Cups | Space Saver

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $499.00 /Seat

(7)

Compare Compare

Octane Bolt XS400

Over 20 Colors | Many Options

> Accessory Dock | Space Saver

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $529.00 /Seat

(10)

Compare Compare

Octane Storm XL850

Premium Leather | Manual Recline

> Arm Storage | Stainless Steel Cups

> Lumbar and Full Head Support

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $749.00 /Seat

(3)

Compare Compare

Octane Storm XL850

Premium Leather | Power Recline

> Arm Storage | Stainless Steel Cups

> Lumbar and Full Head Support

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $849.00 /Seat

(3)

Compare Compare

Octane Storm XL850

Premium Leather | Manual Recline

> Arm Storage | Stainless Steel Cups

> Lumbar and Full Head Support

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $749.00 /Seat

(3)

Compare Compare

Octane Storm XL850

Premium Leather | Power Recline

> Arm Storage | Stainless Steel Cups

> Lumbar and Full Head Support

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $849.00 /Seat

(9)

Compare Compare

Octane Storm XL850

Over 20 Colors | Many Options

> Arm Storage | Stainless Steel Cups

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $599.00 /Seat

(9)

Compare Compare

Octane Edge XL800

Premium Leather | Manual Recline

> Stainless Steel Cups | Ergo Design

> Lumbar Support | Tall Seat Backs

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $749.00 /Seat

(6)

Compare Compare

Octane Edge XL800

Premium Leather | Manual Recline

> Stainless Steel Cups | Ergo Design

> Lumbar Support | Tall Seat Backs

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $749.00 /Seat

(3)

Compare Compare

Octane Edge XL800

Premium Leather | Power Recline

> Stainless Steel Cups | Ergo Design

> Lumbar Support | Tall Seat Backs

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $849.00 /Seat

(2)

Compare Compare

Octane Edge XL800

Premium Leather | Power Recline

> Stainless Steel Cups | Ergo Design

> Lumbar Support | Tall Seat Backs

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $849.00 /Seat

(15)

Compare Compare

Octane Edge XL800

Over 20 Colors | Many Options

> Stainless Steel Cups | Ergo Design

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $599.00 /Seat

(15)

Compare Compare

Octane Mega XL950

Bonded Leather | Power Recline

> Motorized Headrest | Arm Storage

> LED Lights | Tables & Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $799.00 /Seat

(4)

Compare Compare

Octane Mega XL950

Bonded Leather | Power Recline

> Motorized Headrest | Arm Storage

> LED Lights | Tables & Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

On Sale $799.00 /Seat

(4)

Compare Compare

Octane Mega XL950

Over 20 Colors | Many Options

> Motorized Headrest | LED Lights

> Arm Storage | Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $799.00 /Seat

(0)

Compare Compare

Palliser Bullet 41946

Many Colors | Customizable

> Optional LED Lights | Space Saver

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $694.00 /Seat

(62)

Compare Compare

Palliser Auxiliary 41450

Many Colors | Customizable

> Optional LED Lights | Space Saver

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $704.00 /Seat

(1)

Compare Compare

Palliser Banff II 42210

Many Colors | Customizable

> Optional LED Cups | Console Storage

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $693.00 /Seat

()

Compare Compare

Palliser Yellowstone II 42211

Many Colors | Customizable

> Optional LED Cups | Console Storage

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $693.00 /Seat

()

Compare Compare

Palliser Feedback 41457

Many Colors | Customizable

> Optional LED Lights | Space Saver

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $704.00 /Seat

(0)

Compare Compare

Palliser Stereo 41454

Many Colors | Customizable

> Optional LED Lights | Space Saver

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $704.00 /Seat

()

Compare Compare

Palliser Pacifico II 41951

Many Colors | Customizable

> Power Recline

> LED Lights|Tray Table| Contour Seats

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $704.00 /Seat

(15)

Compare Compare

Palliser Playback 41403

Many Colors | Customizable

> Optional Swivel Tray Table

> Taller Seat Back Design

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $715.00 /Seat

(1)

Compare Compare

Palliser Elite 41952

Many Colors | Customizable

> Arm Storage | Optional LED Lights

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $715.00 /Seat

(4)

Compare Compare

Palliser Blade 41937

Many Colors | Customizable

> Stainless Steel Cups | Space Saver

> Tall Seat Back | Lumbar Support

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $704.00 /Seat

(52)

Compare Compare

Palliser Dartford 41947

Many Colors | Customizable

> Tray Tables | Stainless Steel Cups

> Many Optional Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $774.00 /Seat

(1)

Compare Compare

Palliser Sierra II 48218

Many Colors | Customizable

> Optional LED Cups | Console Storage

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $803.00 /Seat

()

Compare Compare

Palliser Jasper II 43217

Many Colors | Customizable

> Optional LED Cups | Console Storage

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $803.00 /Seat

()

Compare Compare

Palliser Equalizer 41408

Many Colors | Customizable

> Arm Storage | Optional LED Lights

> Optional Tables & Many Accessories

> Many Colors

> Add: Power, Massage & More!

> Optional: Power Recline

> Add: Power, Heat & Massage

Starts $814.00 /Seat

(0)

Compare Compare