Best Home Theater Sofas Overview:
Here at Theater Seat Store we take pride in every single one of our products and focus on what’s important which is the customer. We want to supply you with the best home theater seats
and sofas that fit every single one of your needs and more! Whether you are looking for theater sofas that fit your style and personality, provide you with useful features and accessories, or grant you insanely comfortable and relaxing seating, we have the sofa you have been searching for. Browse through our models and you are sure to find one that will grab your attention. Call or live chat with one of our in-house specialists if you have any questions concerning the installation process, delivery, or the sofas themselves.
Featured Home Theater Sofas
This group of home theater sofas all has their unique attributes that are something to check out. Some may come with heat and massage systems, some are big and tall sofas, or some may have a unique set of features. Either way, each sofa that we offer will have something you will love and create an enormous amount of value for you.
- Nero XL Max:The Octane Nero XL Max is one of our Big and Tall home theater sofas. It can fit anyone of any size comfortably and has a great Italian leather upholstery plus a multitude of cool features.
- Force HR Max: The Octane Force HR Max perfectly exemplifies what home move theater seats should look and feel like. The power reclining system, wall hugger capability, and Blue LED lighted base rail and cupholders create the perfect media sofa.
- Vega LHR Max: The Vega LHR Max is an extra-large home theater sofa that provides anyone who sits on it complete and utter relaxation. The seat comes with tons of great features and even a power headrest and lumbar support system.
- Magnum LHR: This sofa looks great in any room you decide to put it in whether it be your living room, basement, or home theater. The Italian leather upholstery and its cool seating design make for an excellent home theater sofa.
- Flex HR: The Octane Flex HR has a nice diamond stitch leather upholstery design. It also comes equipped with an amazing center console packed with tons of great and useful features that you will find yourself using constantly.
Middle Drop-Down Console: Some of our sofas come equipped with an amazing middle drop-down console that serves multiple purposes. First, the console includes a power plug outlet as well as a wireless charging station for your devices. The console also includes a magazine pouch, dual reading lights, and a middle drop-down table with cupholders. This allows you to get some work done, eat a meal or just enjoy some reading time very easily when you take a seat on the sofa.
Accessory Dock: Every single Octane home theater sofas come with an accessory dock. This is a feature where you can attach one of Octane’s useful accessories that will truly change your home movie viewing experience. A Black, Aluminum, or Glass Swivel Tray Table. A Wine Glass Holder, Popcorn Bowl, Cigar/Cigarette Holder/Ashtray, Phone/Tablet Holder, and LED Flex Reading Light.
The Reclining functions of some of these theater sofas are not only one of a kind but create an extremely comfortable seating experience. They are controlled by a German-engineered motor system within the seat.
- Power Recline:This function gives you an endless number of seating positions to choose from. Recline back and lift your feet off to alleviate any stresses on your legs.
- Power Headrest:The adjustable headrest will come in handy a lot more than you think. Change your viewing position as needed and take any strain off your neck and head.
- Power Lumbar Support:The lumbar support system is located in the lower back. It really helps your posture and will help relieve backaches or any uncomfortableness you may have.
Unboxing & Assembly
Octane doesn’t just provide you with the highest quality sofas available but they also simplify the shipping, unboxing, and assembly process to make it the most convenient for you. All you need to do is take the piece of furniture out of its box then place the bottom chair where you would like it to be located. Once that’s done simply slide the backrest into its designated slot where you will hear a click, and then it's secured tightly. Next, turn the piece of furniture onto its side back or front, and install the rubber feet onto the legs. If you have a powered headrest or lumbar model then plug in the cable located on the back of the seat. This whole process is incredibly simple and takes less than 5 minutes to have your new seating set up and ready to be relaxed in.
Edited by Max Pinch.